This unique protein powder is what remains after pressing the P.G.I. (Protected Geographical Indication) pumpkin seed oil out of the shell-less seeds grown on registered farms in Styria, Austria. Nutritional analysis in Canada shows 9.5 grams of protein in 1 table spoon (15 grams) as well as high in magnesium, zinc and iron, has a pleasant nutty aroma (like the oil).
- certified nonGMO
- grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and/or synthetic/artificial fertilizers.
- 100% pure and unrefined.
- unique, aromatic, nutty flavour similar to the award winning oil.
- no whey, no dairy and no animal products, no fillers, no starch, no additives, no stabilizers and no preservatives. .
- easily digested and absorbed by the body.
- clean: free from toxins, heavy metals.
- the small amount of sodium (salt) is added in the mash before the oil pressing process to facilitate the separation of fat from the protein. The salt stays with the powder.
- it is naturally gluten free but is milled fine in a machine that also mills wheat and soy therefore there may be traces of GLUTEN from wheat and soy.
How to Use: Blended into smoothies, shakes, yogurts, hot or cold cereals, sprinkled onto salads, fruits, desserts. Add it to baking recipes such as pancakes, muffins, banana bread, etc. Great with ice-cream dishes.
Store sealed, away from light and in a dry place. Nine month shelf life – Nutritional Facts table and Best Before date on label.
ALSO – Check out this great recipe idea (Simple Mango Chia Pudding) featuring this fantastic powder: CLICK HERE and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page!
ALSO – Here is a video with other recipe ideas using this versatile Styrian Gold Pumpkin seed Protein Powder: CLICK HERE (it’s the middle video at the top)